Fitting the Cleaveland Static Air Vent kit proved a simple and satisfying little job. Rather than cut the tubes to length first as advised by the manual, I started on the right side and routed the tubes prior to cutting. The manual dimensions are for the basic static tubes anyway … the lengths are slightly different due to the T-Piece/Angle fittings in the Cleaveland set. I played around with the geometry until I found the best path to ensure a straight tube entry into the fittings.
After connection I did a basic leak test by blocking the two ports and sucking! My tongue got stuck so all seemed OK : )