I’ve spent a lot of time over the last weeks making decisions on the Avionics, and attempting to plan the installation of the components.
To offset the feeling that productivity was flagging, I decided to prepare the cockpit floor panels.
Apart from the usual deburring for once there isn’t much preparation of the parts required. There are a few dimples, and these require care to ensure the Left & Right parts have them done in the correct direction … it’s a bit confusing!
There are a lot of components, so it’s a major spraying job to prime and finish with the chosen cockpit paint.
It occured to me during this job that this was the last big prime/spray in the build … I’m running out of metal : )
I primed the undersides of the parts, and primed/sprayed the visible surfaces with my chosen cockpit 2K paint.
Back to avionics …